- Black Americans experience more undiagnosed, incapacitating PAIN than any other racial or ethnic group.
- Many people in the Black community accept the PAIN FROM ARTHRITIS as if it is a natural part of aging. IT’S NOT!!!
The Humanitarian Truth
THIS VETERAN GOES FROM AGONY TO ECTASY: Groundbreaking Non-Opioid Solutions Are Changes Lives Rapidly! (Video 3 minutes, 32 seconds)
FROM SUFFERING TO DISCOVERY: Watch These Raw Reactions Captured From People Trying To Get Relief From Chronic Pain, Using Natural Remedies For The First Time!
- Arthritis is the #1 cause of disability in the U.S.A., affecting close to 60 million adults.
- Arthritis is the #1 cause of Medical Discharges from the U.S. Military.
- There are an estimated 200,000 – 300,000 children with Arthritis. With the condition being 2x as prevalent among Black children than white children.